According to a joint survey of 10 cities in India by Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM-B) and Magicbricks (MB), Ahmedabad tops the list of youngest real estate buyers.
The survey titled Housing Sentiment Index (HSI) is jointly developed by IIM-Bangalore (IIMB) and Magicbricks (MB) and is based on an online survey of prospective home buyers after careful screening by MB and IIMB.
A total of approximately 3,000 buyers are surveyed every quarter in an online survey across 10 cities Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata.
The HSI index for youngest buyers in the 18-25 age group puts Ahmedabad at 131. On the other hand, Kolkata topped the list of oldest buyers in the 50 years and above age group at HSI of 131.
In terms of housing prices, the value of HSI can range from 0 to 200. A score of 100 represents neutrality, meaning people do not expect house prices to either increase or decrease.
A score of 200 indicates that all respondents expect house prices to increase. A score of 0 indicates that all respondents expect house prices to decrease. The index also highlighted price sensitivity among real estate buyers in Ahmedabad.
The city saw 62 per cent of those earning less than Rs 10 lakh per annum (HSI 84) look to buy in Ahmedabad while 30 per cent plan to buy in Gurgaon (HSI 144).
Moreover, over 51 per cent of those living in their own houses intend to buy property for residential purpose, implying a move to a bigger/better residence. In Ahmedabad such respondents are 60 per cent (HSI 83).
Among other factors, Bangalore has the maximum IT crowd (51 per cent, HSI 141) while Ahmedabad has maximum self-employed (25 per cent, HSI 92) and retirees (4 per cent). Noida which increased by 33 per cent in the previous quarter, fell by 4 per cent to 124 while Hyderabad fell by 4 per cent to end at 97.
Ahmedabad is the only other city with an HSI below 100. In Ahmedabad, of the buyers 59 per cent want to purchase property within the next six months (HSI 102) while 22 per cent are ready to wait a year or more (HSI 105).
The HSI survey is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore-Century Real Estate Research Initiative (IIMB-CRERI) which was set up through a grant from the Century Real Estate as well as Magicbricks.
Are you planning to buy a property in Ahmedabad? If yes, then you’ve made the right decision. Ahmedabad is a well-developed city in India. Millions of people buy properties in Ahmedabad as it is a wise investment.
Here are some tips that can help you find the right property in Ahmedabad:
- Know your needs: You should figure out your requirements and then start looking for the properties. Know what kind of kitchen you need. How many rooms do you need? What kind of a kitchen do you require? Prepare a list of the type of house you need and then start searching for a property in Ahmedabad.
- Location: Once you have decided to buy a flat or a bungalow, you should do some research and choose the best location. You should find out whether there are all the essential requirements such as schools, supermarket, hospital, and a good public transport facility in that area. You can talk to the neighbors and find out what facilities are available in the area.
- Do some research: Before buying the property, do not forget to conduct research about the history of the property? Inspect the property and then make the decision. Check the electrical wires, water system and plumbing before you invest. Visit the property and get all the details. This would help you get the best deal.
- Neighborhood: Nobody wants to stay in a dirty area. It is important that the potential buyers invest in a property in Ahmedabad that has a safe surrounding. Check whether the area has tidy streets. Check the condition of the neighborhood also before making the right choice.
Ahmedabad’s real estate market has witness a rapid pace of development compared to other cities of India and this is the mostly driven by the high rate of industrial growth, states by a professional service and investment management firm. Quality infrastructure, highly competitive real estate costs along with a robust law and order systems makes Ahmedabad a desirable residential and business destination.
Some Important Facts about Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad stands no.1 in Tier 1 cities due to rapid industrialization and infrastructure development.
- BRTS has improved all overall connectivity.
- Several expressways pass through the city such as Nh-8, 8A, 8B, 8C, all part of the DMIC.
- The Ahmedabad Vadodara Expressway that connects two vibrant economics in Gujarat: Ahmedabad and Vadodara.
- No other expressway in Gujarat is as strategically positioned as the highway, which has led to the flourishing of big ticket corporate house along this stretch contributing to the region’s growth and in turn the Realty sector
- The Under Construction GIFT City is located about 12 km from Ahmedabad international airport
- The City has ample employment opportunities, social and civic infrastructure and most importantly, capital values here are lower than those of many tier 1 Cities.
The Bus Rapid Transit has given a facelift to the outskirts of the city. There is also a plan to increase FSI and have a transit-oriented development along the BRTS corridor. These will further boost economic activity in this city. The City also has the Sabarmati riverfront project, which plans to provide large open spaces for public use. In additions, there is a proposal to connect Gandhinagar with Ahmedabad, using the metro system. This is expected to increase real estate price along certain sections of the metro corridor between Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar. Apart from the proactive development approach of the government and local authorities, Ahmedabad has another advantage- the cost of living is relatively lower compared to other large cities of India.
The residential real estate market in Ahmedabad is diverse. Residential units in the affordable category are available alongside house and apartments in the ultra-luxury category. The advance retails landscape of the city also attributes the residential real estate worth. The GIFT City (Gujarat International Finance Tech City) that is proposed to be developed as smart city is also giving a fillip to the real estate value of the city. Ahmedabad has quality public transports inform of BRTS (Bus rapid Transit System) and the best part is that Ahmedabad Bus Rapid Transit is the most successful in the country.
You may have several questions in mind when you are planning to invest in a property in Ahmedabad. Let’s have a look at some and help you get the right property.
Why are real estate developers in Ahmedabad focusing on creating affordable homes?
The growing residential belt is attracting a pool of skilled and unskilled professionals in Ahmedabad. Homes are available anywhere between INR 20 lakhs and INR 45 lakhs. Builders are focusing on developing multistorey buildings that provide cost efficient homes to the people residing in Ahmedabad.Most of them are showing interest to reside here. Reputed and leading real estate developers are piercing into the market with many residential projects at affordable rates.
How well is Gujarat’s/Ahmedabad’s real estate sector developing?
If one is planning to invest in a property in Ahmedabad, there are several options available.The real estate sector in Gujarat has been spreading its wings. Ahmedabad is considered to be a well-developed city in Gujarat with commercial set ups, industries and textile industries being developed in the Ahmedabad. Cities like Surat, Rajkot and Vadodara have also seen great development in the past few years. Government bodies like AUDA (Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority) and the GHB (Gujarat Housing Board) are creating new housing schemes in Ahmedabad and other cities in Gujarat.
Which are the budget-friendly real estate destinations in Ahmedabad?
The active localities in Ahmedabad are Shilaj, Motera and Chandkheda. The prices of the apartments for sale in these areas are very moderate compare to other locations. Commercial and residential spaces are available for the people within this range. The presence of modern facilities, hospitals, educational institutions and malls make these areas a real hotspot in Ahmedabad.
Radhe developers are the property developers in Ahmedabad and has been successful in adorning the skyline of Ahmedabad by their breath taking structures and gorgeous amenities. They are considered as one of the top developers in residential and commercial venture. Their each completed project is a milestone in RDIL’s journey towards excellence and has established itself as one of the leading developer of the city. Its successful projects like Takshshila, Mandar bunglows, Tirthbhumi, Tirthdham, Tulsi, Ganesh plaza, Abhinav arcade speaks volume about its radiant glory.
Customer satisfaction is the only motto since their inception and has been working towards it rigorously. Emerald park, Radhe serene,Radiance residency are its upcoming projects offering vivid varities in Residential plots, Luxurious apartments in Ahmedabad.
- Radhe Serene: Now it has become more easy to design your own dream house with Radhe serene. It offer residential plots from 450 sq. Yard onwards, just 10 minutes away from the s.g.highway, Ahmedabad with a unique plotting scheme set amongst the beckoning nature and pool of remarkable amenities like landscaped garden, RCC road/paver blocks road, street lights, plantations, compound wall and gate of each plot, 24 hrs security, 24 hours water supply and electricity.
- Radiance Residency: Radiance residency is another jewel in the crown project of RDIL. It consists of 92 luxurious apartments, it is a new lifestyle project offering an upgraded lifestyle with its state of art architecture and luxurious amenities. These apartments offers a whole new experience of high profile living. It has amazing amenities some of which includes gazebo, seating garden, steam and sauna, indoor games, gymnasium, children play area, parents seating corner etc.
RDIL’s neat & clean contemporary design, excellent execution, differentiated branding and marketing together with energetic on ground sales have worked well to create the best value for customers.
Radhe Developers India Limited [RDIL] is a name synonym to success and has been considered as one of the top developers of Ahmadabad. RDIL has adorned the skyline of Ahmadabad with some of the most amazing structures and it has never failed to astound the customers with its luxurious schemes. RDIL’S clean & neat contemporary design, excellent execution, differentiated branding and marketing together with energetic on ground sales have always created a best value for customers.
RDIL is engaged in many commercial and residential projects at the moment and has a clear cut plan for each project to execute. Let’s have a look on some of its projects:
- Emerald Park: Emerald park is one of the unique project by RDIL offering 339 luxurious farm houses near Ahmedabad which consists of 11 different types of unit of 1000 sq. Yards and 5000 sq. Yards. This project is a reflection of most contemporary and comforting lifestyle. You can enjoy the lavishness of this project with its superior amenities like garden, 24 hours security, children park, jogging track, ponds/fountains, power back up facilities and club houses.
- Radiance Residency: Radiance residency is one of the upcoming residential properties in Ahmedabad by RDIL. Radiance residency is a 92 appartments scheme and offers an upgraded lifestyle with its state of the art architecture and luxurious amenities. These luxurious apartments offers a whole new experience of high profile living by providing some wonderful amenities like gazebo, gymnasium, steam & sauna, garden etc.
RDIL has completed many schemes of luxurious farmhouses, residential properties in and near Ahmedabad. Also going beyond its image of top developers of Ahmedabad, RDIL has been also socially aware of its responsibilities and promote the idea of sustainable development.
Come and indulge luxury!!
Radhe Developers India Limited [RDIL], based in Gujarat, is one of the leading real estate builders in Ahmadabad. It offers vide varieties in construction such as residential, commercial, plotting and related projects. Real estate world is widening in Ahmadabad like never before and RDIL stand strong in the market with 50 years of experience in the field of construction.
RDIL’s basic focus is on design, sustainability and customer satisfaction. The group is currently developing an estimated million sq. Feet of prime real estate development and has 3 projects going on in Ahmadabad. It has upcoming commercial projects lined up as well. It has a vision to become a leading name in the industry by applying the best practices and innovative concepts of construction and enhanced lifestyle coupled with sustainable environment. And we make sure that this perspective of ours is reflected across all the structures we build for building quality life.
Our upcoming commercial projects are something we call our dream projects which is thoughtfully conceived and meticulously executed. Except and beyond amenities what we add extra to our
project is the humane angle to understand what one requires from the edifice. Every Radhe project is lead by the vision and mission of blending engineering excellence with excellent workmanship. With the assurance of quality construction and timely completion, the group high quality at affordable price by implementing transparency, fair play, integrity and honesty. Everyone at Radhe is pledged to work towards redefining quality for all its stakeholders.
We are value driven organisation and consider these values:
- Customer satisfaction
- Corporate governance
- Professional management
- Project management
We are value driven organization and our value directs our growth and business of the group.
Whether you are planning to buy commercial or residential property in Ahmedabad, or elsewhere, you must keep these pointers in mind
In case you are looking for decent avenues to park your surplus cash in, property for sale in Ahmedabad is certainly the right way to go. Along with investing in bonds and stocks, you may like to buy property (both residential and commercial) as an investment; rest assured, in most cases, the ensuing returns will be worth your money. The following pointers pertaining to buying commercial or residential Property in Ahmedabad will help you move forward in the right direction.
Capital growth: One of the most important considerations while purchasing property pertains to its capital growth. Go for the areas that have the scope of further development. It is a good idea to invest in properties that are likely to fetch double their current price in 5-6 years. If you are confused, choose to get in touch with a real estate developer in Ahmedabad, or his agent, to get more inputs.
Rental profit: In case you desire to give out your purchased property on rent, then choose one that will be more attractive from the tenant’s point of view. As dealing with tenants may prove to be cumbersome, it is essential to maintain your property in the prime of condition at all times.
Location: Instead of investing in a lesser known neighborhood, you may want to invest in a well-known and familiar area. Finding the right property in the area known to you will be less time consuming and stressful as you can keep on searching for the right property when you are at work, interacting with locals, or meeting brokers at home. In case you find a more promising area that may not breed familiarity, do good research.
Others: The other important factors to be considered are proximity to educational institutions and commercial centers; easy distance to the nearest hospitals and health care facilities; convenient commuting possibilities; accessibility to entertainment centers, malls, theatres, playgrounds; etc.
Are you ready to invest in the right residential property in Ahmedabad? Do keep these points of consideration in mind; you will be glad you did.
With the top real estate developers in India creating many opportunities for their buyers to indulge in, the going cannot get any better for real estate investments in India
The fever for buying homes never goes down. Be it the festive season or times of recession, home buying is an important investment that makes the top real estate developers in India offer many golden opportunities to their buyers. They strive to lure in more investments with new project features and more lucrative discounts. If you happen to be one such buyer who is seeking his dream home at the most reasonable rates, then you have many smiles coming your way in the form of attractive rates of interest facilitated by banks, as well as confidence gaining measures by real estate developers.
The banks are making positive moves, and real estate developers like Radhe Developers (India) Ltd: are putting in more efforts to make the market move in the right direction. Take a look at how Radhe Developers, banking institutions and big players in the real estate world are luring home buyers like you.
- It is expected that the rate cut by the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) will be eventually passed forward to the borrowers. Also with the Marginal Cost of Lending Rates (MCLR) rate related to SBI being cut down significantly, home loan borrowers are breathing a sigh of relief. The other leading banks may follow suit, thereby leaving home buyers with more attractive options to invest in.
- Most bankers are dangling carrots like 50 per cent off on their attractive interests’ rates, reduced processing fees, flexible repayment tenure, no foreclosure and prepayment charges, etc.
- Observing the current real estate market scenario, Indian developers are expecting their sales to pick up soon, thereby making their unsold inventory level go down. This in turn is sending out positive signals in the market. With more and more deals and discounts attracting homebuyers through various types of media advertisements, the overall demand for home purchase is on the rise.
Whether you are keen to invest in affordable housing projects or have a desire to reside in the projects built by the top real estate developers in India, just go ahead with your plans – the right time is now.
Real estate in Ahmedabad has never witnessed this kind of a steady growth in the years gone by. Fast becoming “the hotspot” for pharmaceutical, textile, and chemical industries, there is an unparalleled upswing in the rate of development in the city’s real estate scene –both on the commercial and residential front. So whether it is about the beautiful villas in Ahmedabad or the many high-end offices and branded stores lining its streets, the overall real estate environment is quite upbeat, and for good reasons too!
Read on to take a look at why this city with well-established education centers (think IIM, NID, CEPT), various retail outlets, and IT/ITeS hubs, is attracting real estate investors and buyers alike.
Looking for Apartments in Ahmedabad?
With intelligent development governance and ultra-progressive government policies in place, there has been an unprecedented rise in real estate growth in Ahmedabad. Boasting of an extraordinary and unprecedented ROI, this city happens to be an exciting destination for real estate investors, globally. For instance, fast-selling apartments and offices in Ahmedabad are serving as draws for developers and investors looking at quick, manifold returns from the city’s real estate space.
Today, the capital worth of commercial properties, especially those in Motera, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar, Prahladnagar, certain parts of East Ahmedabad, Highway, and Ashram Road, are up by a whopping 20-30 per cent! Which such an amazing growth in store, shops in Ahmedabad are selling like hot cakes and are giving tough competition to the sky-rocketing residential property appreciation graphs in the city. Additionally, areas like Bodakdev, Vastrapur, Nicol, South Bopal, Nava Naroda and New Ranip are luring buyers with the best amenities, competitive rates, and coveted lifestyles – all via their serviced apartments, bungalows, flats, apartments, penthouses, as well as newly-established township properties.
Are you still asking for more? Invest in Ahmadabad’s real estate pool, today!
About Radhe Developers
Radhe Developers has been a name to reckon with in the manufacturing of super-fine fabrics. With utmost commitment to excellence, the Company has strived to enrich lifestyles via its business processes, services and products. Radhe Developers, a giant leap in the world of real estate in Ahmedabad, is another right move in the same direction. The foundation of this successful corporate conglomerate was laid in the name of C. Patel & Co. by a farsighted and visionary man Mr. Chunibhai C. Patel with over 50 years of experience in the business of construction and supervision. This offshoot of Radhe Developers is making heads turn with its upcoming, ongoing and finished projects alike. With best-in-class villas, apartments, offices, shops and other commercial spaces in Ahmedabad to its credit, the Company is all set to reach its zenith of success.