VastuShastra : A Science for Your HomeRadhe Developer
You must have heard of Vastu Shastra and many of you must be thinking of applying it to your homes, buildings or offices. Vastu Shastra is a science of construction or architecture used since ancient time and is based on traditional and archaic view of law of nature and how it affects human dwellings. According to theory of vastushastra, world comprises of five basic elements i.e. earth, water, air, fire and space and it is very essential to maintain proper balance between these elements.
These elements heavily influence human lives and thus one must take care and understand effectiveness of these elements while constructing a building or a house. You must be thinking of buying a plot for your dream home or office but after you buy a plot, you must follow some Vastu Tips for best results like for good health, wealth, prosperity and contentment.
Myths related to Vastushastra:
- Vastu puja at home must be done.
- Trees should not be there around the house.
- Impression or shadow of tree should be totally avoided in any part of the house.
Vastu Tips while Constructing a New House:
- There must not be 5 corners in the house and if you have fifth corner, then it must be on ishan side.
- There must be open space all around the building for proper flow of air and light.
- Before starting the construction of the house, plot must be cleared of thorny bushes and plants. The trash and stones must be removed from the construction site.
- Only new material should be used for the construction of the building.
- Dig a well in N-E direction and use this ground water for the construction of the house.
- Don’t bring disturbing piece of art like those depicting war and misery as it brings negative energy in the house.
- Tree plantation in N-E corner should be avoided. Heavy trees must be grown on south, west or S-W side.
- Windows and doors must be in north or east direction.
- One must paint his/her house in light colors avoiding red and black for bringing prosperity.
- Doors must be opened at inner side of the house not at outer side as it brings luck and positive energy in the house.
Thus, one must know that vastushastra is a science and not a deity and you must follow these simple steps to bring health, wealth and prosperity in the house.